Leading communications professionals in Silicon Valley share war stories, best practices, tips and techniques for beginning and advanced crisis-communications programs. Learn how to firefight, prepare executives, deal with tough questions or conflicting stories, manage your traditional and social media relationships, and ultimately recover from a crisis.
• Michael Buckley, partner – Brunswick Group (Moderator)
• Bill Chandler, vice president of corporate communications – Gap
• Lisa Gallegos, director of corporate communications – Franklin Templeton
• Chuck Mulloy, senior manager, corporate and legal affairs – Intel
• Brandee Barker, director of global communications – Facebook
• James Larkin, director, of corporate PR – McKesson
Friday, April 25, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. (includes lunch)
Spokespeople, corporate PR/IR/Legal, PR agency professionals, corporate executives who oversee communications or serve as spokespeople.
Michael’s at Shoreline, 2960 N. Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View
PRSA member ticket price: $55 ($65 after 3/31)
Non-member ticket price: $65 ($75 after 3/31)
PRSA partner organization members: $60
Student ticket price: $35 for first 15 registrations, non-member pricing thereafter
SPONSOR TABLES ARE AVAILABLE – INVITE YOUR CORPORATE CLIENTS!