We’ve got our big event of the year tonight and it’s a doozie: Media Predicts 2008: What’s Hot and What’s Not in 2008.
Our panelists include:
- Kara Swisher, Co-Executive Editor, D:All Things Digital Blog and Conference
- Rob Hof, Silicon Valley Bureau Chief, BusinessWeek
- Jim Goldman, Silicon Valley Bureau Chief, CNBC
- Victoria Murphy Barret, Associate Editor, Forbes
- Robert Scoble, Blogger and Technology Columnist for Fast Company
- Jon Swartz, Technology Reporter, USA Today
- Don Clark, Deputy SF Bureau Chief, Wall Street Journal
- Ann Winblad, Partner, Hummer Winblad (moderator)
MC: Sam Whitmore, Sam Whitmore’s Media Survey
It will be at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View. It’s sold out, so if you don’t have a ticket, check back here for updates on the event!